- You’re a developer at heart.
- Ideally, you already know Ember.js, because that’s what we use at Acrolinx.
- You choose the developing tools and computer environment that you’re most comfortable with.
- You engage with your team in discussions.
- You can follow discussions in German and participate in English.
- You’re someone who enjoys sharing knowledge with teammates, and
- You’re not afraid of asking for help.
You should have some experience with tools like NPM, Git, SASS, and Jenkins, not necessarily all of them. You speak Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, or some other fancy language? Cool, we’re sure you’ll get a chance to apply your skills.